Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Jeff the Rock Climber

Yeah, you heard me right. I went rock climbing today!! Man, it was so much fun and I had a great time. Clay and I went with Common Grounds (a recreational group for people with disabilities, from Logan, Utah). They have all kinds of adaptive equipment for people like me to use, so I can do things I might not otherwise be able to do. We went to an indoor climbing place called the Rock House. At first I didn't really know what to do. But after a while, I caught on and there was no stopping me. I made it all the way to the top - about 75 feet up!!! Boy was I tired when we finished. I can hardly wait to go again! ME, ROCK CLIMBING!!!!! I was so proud of myself.


3 comments:

Joy said...

You go man! I've never been rock climbing before! I hope you have a happy and bright future... check out my new and improved blog @ www.whateversaysi.blogspot.com Happy climbing! lol =D

Kelly and Joe said...

Up, up, up and away! I am so glad Jeff got to do this! Why hadn't we thought of having him do this before?? Perfect for keeping him busy and away from knobs that start fires, papers that shouldn't be ripped and eaten, unscheduled demolition, etc....

We LOVE you, Jeff!!

Kristin said...

The love of rock climbing must run in the family! It's one of our favorite date nights.