Saturday, August 6, 2011

There's Going To Be a Lot of Catching Up To Do Someday!

In February Mom's back started getting bad. She has had a lot of pain ever since! Something about a bulging disc pressing on a bunch of nerves. Nothing seems to be working and the doctor is talking surgery. To be quite honest, she's been no fun at all. Plus, she hasn't posted anything at all for me. I've been having lots of fun this summer with my support worker Daniel. He's a cool guy, and I like doing things with him.

My great Dad has been doing almost everything for me and for Mom. He has learned how to help me with all my personal cares, fix my food, clean up after me, and well, basically everything that Mom always did. I wanted Mom to post this for me, just so you guys know I'm still around, happy and enjoying life.

Posted by My Mom

1 comment:

Leslie, Arlin and Katie Kauffman said...

So glad for an update and to hear you're having a great summer, Jeff. Sorry to hear about your mom's back. I hope she's able to get some relief for it soon. Enjoy the rest of your summer!